PhysicalOne™ is excited to offer 3 levels of Wellness and Fitness Program! The Physical Therapy team at PhysicalOne™ has joined forces with top notch personal trainers to provide full hands-on professional fitness experience. Our program is designed to educate our clients about building a fundamental base for fitness and to learn the benefits of a healthy active lifestyle, all in a fun and safe environment.
Our program is based on PhysicalOne trademarked House of Health™ protocol combined with simple functional fitness movements. This program will provide you an easy and fun blueprint for you to follow and reaching your maximum potential of fitness and wellness.
Our Wellness and Fitness classes are designed for:
Level I: Clinical Fitness
Here at PhysicalOne, we look forward to improving the quality of life in those that need it the most. With our Medical Fitness classes, clinical patients can expect professional services from our team of physical therapists and exercise specialists. Each patient will be given an exercise prescription that is tailored to their goals and limitations. Patients will be guided through the exercise programs and will be constantly monitored for stable vitals and for progress throughout the program. These exercises can entail cardiovascular training, strengthening, pain management, and balance training.
Overall, the goal from our team is to have you feeling good again!
Level II: General Fitness
Medical Fitness classes are being provided for those who consider themselves healthy and capable of carrying out daily activities, but seem to need more assistance when it comes to exercising. With this more functional and independent population, PhysicalOne intends to play a part in providing an exercise program that suits your lifestyle! Our team therapist and trainers will be dedicated in developing an exercise program that you would not usually see in traditional gyms but will still get the remarkable results you are looking for, if not better! Here at PhysicalOne, you can expect to see improvements in your cardiovascular performances, increased strength and endurance, and positive changes in your body’s appearance.
Level III: Athletic Fitness
Attention all athletes! Are you ready to reach that competitive edge you’ve been searching for? Then you’re in the right place, here at PhysicalOne, our team of expert physical therapists and exercise specialists are here to help you achieve your goals in athletic performance! As an athlete, no matter what sport you play, our team can get you to where you want to be as a competitor. We believe in providing you with the best sport specific training and will include cardiovascular enhancement training, strength and conditioning, injury recovery/prevention techniques, and running/jumping mechanics. Our training programs will be designed to assist you in overcoming the demands of your sport.
Your Valuable Benefits:
- Screening by our Professional Team of Physical Therapists
- Quality Personal Trainers
- Small Group Classes
- On Approach and Attention to Detail
- Nutrition Guidance
- Balanced Lifestyle
- Injury Prevention
- Building Strength and Conditioning
- Enhance Athlete’s Performance
Our Promise To You:
- Physical Therapy screening prior to initiation of Medical Wellness Program with on premises clinical expertise to assess and treat musculoskeletal and neurological disorders
- Prior to each class: Monitoring Blood pressure, heart rate and blood oxygen saturation
- At the initiation, midpoint and completion of each package: Measurements of your balance, abdominal (waist) circumference and weight, athletic performance assessment, Body Fat %, BMI, Visceral Fat.
- Nutrition review and recommendations
- Convenient packages with no long-term contract required
- Discounts and promotions for purchases- VIP club
- High level of quality service and client satisfaction
- Regardless of age or physical limitations, you can be confident knowing that the program will be tailored to meet your needs
- Fitness is supposed to be fun! Each class will be taught with a high level of energy and motivation.
- You will be treated with respect and courtesy.
- We will create a very personable environment for each individual and take the time to get to know you.
Our Expectations From You:
- Be on time dressed in proper attire
- Be happy
- Watch your House of Health™ in creation and enjoy life long of optimal and functional life style