PhysicalOne™ is excited to offer a 3-level medical fitness and wellness program! The Physical Therapy team at PhysicalOne™ has joined forces with top notch personal trainers to provide you with a full, hands-on professional fitness experience for those looking to achieve clinical, general, or athletic fitness. The Medical Fitness and Wellness Program is all about educating building a fundamental base for fitness that can transform into a healthy active lifestyle. And it all starts in a fun and safe environment.
Our medical fitness and wellness program is based on the PhysicalOne™ trademarked House of Health™ protocol combined with simple functional fitness movements. This program will provide you an easy and fun blueprint for you to follow and reach your maximum potential of fitness and wellness.
Medical Fitness and Wellness Classes
Our Wellness and Fitness classes are designed for:
Level I: Clinical Fitness
PhysicalOne™ strives to improve the quality of life in those that need it the most. With our Medical Fitness classes, clinical fitness clients can expect professional services from our team of physical therapists and exercise specialists.
Each client is given an exercise prescription, on that adequately follows personal goals and limits. Clients are accountably guided through the exercise programs and constantly monitored for stable vitals and fitness progress. The exercises can include cardiovascular training, strengthening, pain management, and balance training.
Overall, our goal is to have you feeling good again!
Level II: General Fitness
Medical Fitness classes are appropriate for those who consider themselves daily and can get by their day-to-day. But are still looking for help when it comes to exercising.
For those looking to pick up those dumbbells or get on that treadmill, PhysicalOne™ aims to get you as close to your desired lifestyle as possible.
Our team of therapists and trainers are dedicated to developing an exercise program you won’t usually find in a gym. But the results can be just as remarkable. At times, even better!
Here at PhysicalOne™, you can expect to see improvements in your cardiovascular performances, increased strength and endurance, and positive changes in your body’s appearance.
Level III: Athletic Fitness
Attention all athletes!
Are you ready to finally get that competitive edge you’ve been searching for?
Then you’re in the right place. Here at PhysicalOne™, our team of expert physical therapists and exercise specialists are here to help you achieve your athletic goals.
No matter what sport you play, our team can get you to where you want to be as a competitor. We believe in providing you with the best sport-specific training and will include cardiovascular enhancement training, strength and conditioning, injury recovery/prevention techniques, and running/jumping mechanics. Our training programs will be designed to assist you in overcoming the demands of your sport.
Your Valuable Benefits:
- Screening by our Professional Team of Physical Therapists
- Quality Personal Trainers
- Small Group Classes
- Unique Approach and Great Attention to Detail
- Nutrition Guidance
- Balanced Lifestyle
- Injury Prevention
- Strength-building and Conditioning
- Enhanced Athletic Performance
Our Promise to You:
- Physical Therapy screening prior to initiation of Medical Wellness Program with on-premises clinical expertise to assess and treat musculoskeletal and neurological disorders.
- Prior to each class: blood pressure monitoring, heart rate, and blood oxygen saturation.
- At the initiation, midpoint, and completion of each package: Measurements of your balance, abdominal (waist) circumference and weight, athletic performance assessment, Body Fat %, BMI, and Visceral Fat.
- Nutrition review and recommendations.
- Convenient packages with no long-term contract required.
- Discounts and promotions for purchases – VIP club.
- High level of quality service and client satisfaction.
- Regardless of age or physical limitations, you can be confident knowing that the program will be tailored to meet your needs.
- Fitness is supposed to be fun! Each class will be taught with a high level of energy and motivation.
- You will be treated with respect and courtesy.
- We will create a very personable environment for everyone and take the time to get to know you.
Our Expectations of You:
- Be on time dressed in proper attire (gym attire recommended).
- Be happy.
- Watch your House of Health™ in creation and enjoy a lifelong optimal and functional lifestyle.
- First Class FREE.
- Gold Plan: package of 12 sessions, 60 min each, $600 ($50 per session).
- Platinum Plan: package of 18 sessions, 60 min each, $720 ($40 per session).
- Single Group Session: $60.
- Private Session: $75.
- ***Package holders receive 10% discount on Medical Massage and/or Wellness Yoga package.